Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What public Military events are on this summer ?

Options
  • 17-05-2012 6:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

Such as historic displays, maybe an open day at the Curragh etc ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

the curraugh military show is on this sunday in the racecourse as far as i know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

thermo wrote: »
    the curraugh military show is on this sunday in the racecourse as far as i know.

It is indeed - is it any good ? Anyone been there before ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

I've gone a few times, usually it's very good, small compaired to similar shows but well worth the visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 jenny102

The Irish Military Vehicles Group are delighted to announce that our Annual Show 2012 will take place on Saturday June 23rd and Sunday June 24th 2012 at a new venue this year, Naas Racecourse, Co. Kildare.

Although the show is at a different venue this year it will still have many of the same features that we feel have worked for us over the last number of years.

This will include, static military vehicle display, trade stalls selling a wide range of militaria and related objects, re-enactors depicting different periods of history, rifle ranges, paintballing, bouncy castles and lots more.

Its bound to be a fun day out for all the family !

https://www.facebook.com/events/310194349001672/

Advertisement