Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jsa queries

Options
  • 17-05-2012 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

i'm self employed ,no income or means and i previously paid child maintenance

if i get jsa ,how long does it last maximum

and if i was entitled to 188euro-would they then deduct some child maintenace from that amount

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

i'm self employed ,no income or means and i previously paid child maintenance

if i get jsa ,how long does it last maximum

and if i was entitled to 188euro-would they then deduct some child maintenace from that amount

Jsa lasts indefinetly. Obviously if you have any change in circumstances you have to inform sw. Child maintenance is not deducted from jsa. It is up to you to pay child maintenance direct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭mikehammer67

so would i be expected to pay maintenance if im on jsa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

so would i be expected to pay maintenance if im on jsa

If there is a court order it is up to the courts to decide if you can afford to pay maintenance.

Advertisement