Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90th Anniversary of British withdrawal from Irish Barracks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Now THAT's interesting.....I opended FB and THIS is what I got...

Níl an t-inneachar seo ar fáil faoi láthair.Ní féidir an leathanach seo a léiriú faoi láthair. Seans nach bhfuil an leathanach ar fáil go sealadach, go bhfuil an nasc imithe ó mhaith, nó nach bhfuil cead tugtha duit breathnú ar an leathanach seo.
    ■Fill abhaile.Facebook © 2012 · GaeilgeSoghluaiste · Aimsigh Cairde · Suaitheantais · Daoine · Leathanaigh · Maidir Linn · Fógraíocht · Cruthaigh Leathanach · Forbróirí · Gairmeacha · Príobháideachas · Téarmaí · Cabhair.

How the hell did THAT happen?

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Cestheday

mmmhh.....

Let's see....it is weird because the album is set to public view. I know some people were able to see them.... Is there another error message?
    I'm attaching a couple of shots in the meantime.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Cestheday wrote: »

Tag if you recognise familiar faces...

The chap with the bow-tie is Risteard Mulcahy the heart surgeon; son of Gen. Richard Mulcahy, who took over following the death of Michael Collins and went on to be leader of FG in the mid 40's to late '50's. The other civvy might be Ulick O'Connor? The Brig. Gen. if Michael Finn and the Col. is O'Reilly (per name badges!)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Cestheday

That's right. I actually got that but the description was on Facebook....:)
    I was told the other civvy might be another Mulcahy brother...

Advertisement