Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn 20 euro off vouchet

Options
  • 17-05-2012 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

20 euro off when you spend over 80. Valid from 17th to 23rd of May. Code: SQ6ALP2

Enjoy

ps. have your stock delivered mid week for cheaper shipping

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Cheers Wizzy! Thanks to Boardsies I have been able to avoid the weekly trudge around the supermarket for the past 2 weeks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Ta for that! I was just about to use the free delivery code that they emailed this week (SQ6ATV2 in case anyone needs it), but I thought I'd have a quick trawl around here first. This is much better. I like free stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

must have gotten a 20e off code every second or third week since I started using this earlier in the year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

don't understand. is this a voucher ?
    where ?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Wizzy2011

Yes you enter it when you have completed your purchase. There is an option to select vouchers, pop in the code, voila 20 euro off your weekly shop.

For those who are looking to get another shop with 20 euro off use Sigourney's posted code: SQSVY4 which I think you said was valid until 24 May.

You can also use the other half's credit card to use both codes twice if you've a big family or if you are a hoarding stock pile fanatic :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Wizzy2011 wrote: »

You can also use the other half's credit card to use both codes twice if you've a big family or if you are a hoarding stock pile fanatic :D

that'd be pushing it! Have you tried it? I tend to stock up on beer, wine, nappies and cat food!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Wizzy2011

sweetie wrote: »
    Wizzy2011 wrote: »

that'd be pushing it! Have you tried it? I tend to stock up on beer, wine, nappies and cat food!

Yes, several times. Stocked up two shops on nappies alone when they were half price a while back. I've no need to use it twice right now but there is no harm in taking advantage of a saving opportunity like this.

Advertisement