Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon vendor cant be contacted

Options
  • 17-05-2012 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭

I purchased one of the groupon deals recently for a company called fitzpatrick driveways to come out and pressure wash the driveway. Been ringing the guy for last 2 weeks, he answered the first time, said he'd call back but didnt. Ive txt called and left voicemessage several times since but no reply. Anyone else get that groupon and get it done or know who this guy is?

Im progressing with groupon anyway so at the point now where Im going to look for money back

Ive generally no problem with groupons and every deal Ive bought, every company Ive dealt with have always been great and no problems honouring the deals.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

quick followup on this, I ran out of patience with the guy, mailed groupon looking for a refund, got a reply within 2 hours to say refund is no problem, sorted with no questions asked. Theyll investigate that crowd themselves.

bonus marks for groupon.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭funnyclub

I have been on to these guys a few times since I ordered the deal I went for the dearest package to get my drive washed and re sanded and sealed. At 1st he said he would come down a certain day then didnt. Then another day he said his machine is broken and didnt come down or re organize a day that suited.
    I have tried ringing a few times since and have gotten no answer from either number so google there name plus group on deal and found this thread.
    What a bunch of cowboys you would think with the way the country is they would be glad of a few quid.
    I think I will just get a refund myself now.
    Thanks for sharing your post!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

funny you should update with this, I just checked my bank account and seen I havent actually got that refund back. groupon said it would take 10 days or so. That was on the 18th of last month. Ive mailed for a followup.

mail them on support@groupon.ie and give them a couple of 1 liners saying you couldnt get through to fitzpatricks and you want a discount back. Groupon gave me a mail and number for that crowd and couldnt get through to them with that either. they must know at this stage how bad they were.

Its frustrating, I mean if he found the deal wasnt worth it, he should just have a voicemail or something "due to unforeseen cirumstances, really sorry, blahblah" but to stop answering phone is annoying. grrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Icepick

^^ they might have refunded you in groupon credit

Advertisement