Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea , do they sell wall paint and locks .help ASAP

Options
  • 17-05-2012 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi I need to get some paint for a bedroom I have paint for ceiling so it's justfor the walls can't see any on the website.
    Also I need a lock for a shed

Anybody know if I will get these in ikea ? There's a bus that I can get to and from ikea so it would be handy if they did .

Thanks
    any replies asap would be great as I need to get a lock asap
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've shopped there many times but never seen locks nor paint.
    Is there a B&Q close to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Tails142

biko wrote: »
    I've shopped there many times but never seen locks nor paint.
    Is there a B&Q close to you?

I've never seen padlocks and the only paint they have is small tins for painting wood, no wall paint as far as I know.

The tesco in finglas clearwater sells wall paint and padlocks, can you get a bus to there?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Shao

Thanks guys , yeah I can check out the tesco . Don't think there's a bnq near unfortunetly .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Tesco Clarehall are currently selling off 2.5 litres of Dulux coloured paints for 6 euro a tin (go to the clearence isle at the back of the shop).

Ikea do sell small locks,but only usefull for suitcases and very small intems.
    Ikea sell coloured wood stain,but dont sell actual paint.

BnQ are in Airside,Swords and also in Liffey Valley and also Belgard Road,in Dublin.

Theres a Homebase DIY Superstore just down the road from Ikea,Homebase is in Gullivers Park.About 500 meters of a walk.

http://www.gulliversretailpark.com/location/

List of shops in Gullivers Retail Park.

http://www.gulliversretailpark.com/dsp_map.cfm

Advertisement