Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Biology 2012

Options
  • 17-05-2012 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Any idea what main chapters and mandatory activities are gonna come up this year?? Having trouble deciding which chapters to study well, and there's so many i can't afford to waste time doing ones that mightn't come up! I'm an external student so i don't have teachers to ask or help me out, so any help would be really appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭K_1

4 of 6 short questions from Unit one and Two every year.

Ecology gets a full long question every year, as does genetics.

Photosynthesis/respiration and plant/human reproduction come up every year.

After that its anyones guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Benedrum

K_1 wrote: »
    4 of 6 short questions from Unit one and Two every year.

Ecology gets a full long question every year, as does genetics.

Photosynthesis/respiration and plant/human reproduction come up every year.

After that its anyones guess!

Thanks! The short questions i can handle pretty well, it's just section B and C. Thanks for the help! I kinda figured it'd be hard to tell.. I'll just cram as much as i can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

Benedrum wrote: »
    Thanks! The short questions i can handle pretty well, it's just section B and C. Thanks for the help! I kinda figured it'd be hard to tell.. I'll just cram as much as i can.

That's the spirit..

Advertisement