Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TSB Open 24 Login Issue

Options
  • 17-05-2012 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi all!

Trying to log in to Open 24 online banking but keep getting a message past the first login screen saying I've just logged out! Cleared the cache, tried different browser, etc but no joy.

Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Copy and paste the message you're getting. I've logged in fine on three browsers just there.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Niall0001

OPEN24 - LOGGED OUT

You are now logged off. Thank you for banking with Open24.

CONTINUE

That's all I get. Right after I enter my Open24 number & password. Doesn't get to the next page where I enter my pin.

Just checked on another PC & logs in fine.

Virus? FFS!!!

Hmm doesn't sound like a virus. Try running a scan with your anti virus and see what it throws up.

Working now on original PC after virus & malware scan.

• Advertisement

Did the malware scan actually give any results or did it say it was clean?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Niall0001 wrote: »
    That's all I get. Right after I enter my Open24 number & password. Doesn't get to the next page where I enter my pin.

The only time I have gotten that message after logging in, was when I was already logged in (in another tab for example). I don't know how that helps you though. I seriously doubt it's a virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Don't know what this is but I get it sometimes as well.

Advertisement