Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobseekers Allowance means test

Options
  • 17-05-2012 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭

My jobseekers benefit is about to run out in a few weeks and I have the means test forms filled out apart from the Household Profile section.

I have just moved into shared accomodation and don't know everyone's full names and would prefer not to be asking what are strangers at the moment for personal details like their full name and occupations.If I leave this section blank will it be returned to me or will the means test be still processed ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

My jobseekers benefit is about to run out in a few weeks and I have the means test forms filled out apart from the Household Profile section.

I have just moved into shared accomodation and don't know everyone's full names and would prefer not to be asking what are strangers at the moment for personal details like their full name and occupations.If I leave this section blank will it be returned to me or will the means test be still processed ?

If you know their christian names just put those down and in the relationship part put housemate. There is no need to get their occupations or earnings.

Advertisement