Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Mattress shops in dublin

Options
  • 17-05-2012 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All,
    Can anyone advice to get mattress in best prices.I need 3ft standard Mattress for my kid.i got some online stuff but want to have a look and buy a mattress.I need shops which are located in dublin.

Thanks,
    Anu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Have always like arnotts quality and prices. Argos aren't too bad if the kid is light in weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Ambassador beds in Lucan, if it is not too much out of your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Dublin City

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭markest

Halcyon Beds, Bow Lane West, Kilmainham. It's a factory but I have been in and bought one direct from them although you will need your own transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

It has to be mattress mick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

There's a place called Furniture outlet on the Naas Road (follow the illuminous green signs with Massive Sale on them all around the place) got a good deal there on a bed and mattress last weekend. Haggle a bit off and free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

If you're looking to save on cost and have a car, I'd pop up to IKEA.

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/search/?query=mattress+90x200

90cm mattress is just about 3ft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

20Cent wrote: »
    There's a place called Furniture outlet on the Naas Road (follow the illuminous green signs with Massive Sale on them all around the place) got a good deal there on a bed and mattress last weekend. Haggle a bit off and free delivery.

where on the naas rd? near what junction/Road? I'm looking for a good mattress.
    Do they do quality stuff or is it just cheaply priced?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭emo72

they have no web presence so they are a bit backward, when i asked one of the guys why they had no website they said they werent bovvered with that malarkey? they said you need to lie on them and ya cant do the on the net! behind woodies on the killeen road nangor road junction.
    Merch wrote: »
    where on the naas rd? near what junction/Road? I'm looking for a good mattress.
    Do they do quality stuff or is it just cheaply priced?

stuff from 60 euro to a thousand euro and beyond. i got a mattress for my parents pocketsprings and memory foam 299 with 3 year guarantee. the place looks a mess from outside but inside it has class stuff. hope that helps ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭PeterTwo

FensterDJ wrote: »

Didn't realise Mick was a real person, I used to walk past that fine establishment everyday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭Dr Brown

markest wrote: »
    Halcyon Beds, Bow Lane West, Kilmainham. It's a factory but I have been in and bought one direct from them although you will need your own transport.

Has Halcyon Beds closed down ?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭embracingLife

yes long ago.

Lots of bed shops, basically only few bed manufacturers in Ireland and NI, sell the cheapest to the dearest.

Open your eyes when you drive around!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

FensterDJ wrote: »
    It has to be mattress mick

I bought a bed and Mattress off him last year, they delivered 3 different wrong Beds, took about 10 days to get sorted what should have been a next day delivery

21/25

Advertisement