Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odessa Restaurant, Dublin

Options
  • 17-05-2012 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Anyone know if this place and their food is nice? I'm planning on going there soon for my birthday with friends. Also can anyone tell me where exactly it is? I Google mapped it and it showed a picture of La Vie en Rose (where The Exchequer now is). Is Odessa in the hotel next to it or up the little side street to the left of The Exchequer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

hayser wrote: »
    Anyone know if this place and their food is nice? I'm planning on going there soon for my birthday with friends. Also can anyone tell me where exactly it is? I Google mapped it and it showed a picture of La Vie en Rose (where The Exchequer now is). Is Odessa in the hotel next to it or up the little side street to the left of The Exchequer?

It's a lovely restaurant I would definitely recommend it. If you're going from the Exchequer it's past the hotel a little further on the left (towards Dame lane).

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Been there twice and it's been great both times.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭doughef

I go there a fair bit for the brunch - Sat/Sun 12-4.

Really good food and great value. If there is a bunch of you going try get a table down stairs. (Unless of course your going to the members club which is upstairs)

For exact location, go up Georges St, left at the central hotel and take your next left. Its 2 doors away from the Dame Tavern... great spot for a drink too!

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭IQO

They have had the same menu for years; not sure what the chef is doing; but certaintly not being creative with food. Despite this; the ambiance and quality of food is fine.

Advertisement