Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€5 back for signing up to FREE netflix trial on Fatcheese.

Options
  • 16-05-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

Looks like an easy €5 back from Fatcheese for signing up for a FREE 30 day trial to Netflix.

http://www.fatcheese.ie/cashback/netflix-ireland/
    €5.00 Cashback when you start a Netflix 30-day free trial and watch 5 hours of movies and TV shows

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Catch?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Awesome website, wish i'd known about it sooner, just ordered vodafone BB a few weeks ago, could have got €45 euro cash back

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭ninjasurfer1

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Catch?

The only one i can see (and its not really a catch) is to make sure you cancel the trial within the 30 day trial or get billed for the monthly renewal subscription.
    Free Trial Offer Details

Your Netflix membership, including a 1 month free offer, will begin when you click on "Start Membership" during the registration process. Simply cancel at any time during your 1 month free membership, and you will not be charged. To cancel, click on "Your Account" and follow the simple cancellation instructions. No refunds or credits for partial months. You may watch instantly on one device at a time. If you are enjoying Netflix, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue at the monthly subscription rate. This 1 month free offer is available to new and certain former members of the Netflix service and cannot be combined with any other offer. See Terms of Use for membership details.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Fatcheese is great. Been using it for maybe 18 months and earned 426 euro! Netflix is well worth it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Catch?

I'm guessing the 'catch' is that you have to link it to your facebook account, and whenever you watch anything your friends see that "MrStuffins watched something on Netflix".

So you're basically advertising for Netflix. Still, if you don't mind that, not a bad deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

Mathie watched Bangkok Chick Boys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

MOH wrote: »
    I'm guessing the 'catch' is that you have to link it to your facebook account, and whenever you watch anything your friends see that "MrStuffins watched something on Netflix".

So you're basically advertising for Netflix. Still, if you don't mind that, not a bad deal.
    You can set it up using e-mail, if you don't have a Facebook account or want to link it.
    On the sign-up page there is a link on the signup page "I don't have a facebook account"

Then there is also the Referral bonus, if you haven't used Fatcheese before you can earn an extra 50c for yourself and the referer (See this thread on Boards, pick any one of the referrals that has '&method=share' at the end and Bob's your uncle, another 50c for doing nothing really :))

I apologise if sound like a broken record here, as I may have mentioned it a few times before :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,386 ✭✭✭fletch

Signed up last night...set a reminder in my phone to cancel next month....left the laptop playing last night on silent to clock up the 5hrs. Free €5. No need to netflix when I can download whatever I want :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

MOH wrote: »

You don't need to sign up with a facebook account

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

You can set it up using e-mail, if you don't have a Facebook account or want to link it.
    On the sign-up page there is a link on the signup page "I don't have a facebook account"
    groom wrote: »
    You don't need to sign up with a facebook account

Oops, sorry about that - I'd missed the small e-mail sign up link. Plus I keep pointlessly getting told on FB that people I know are using Netflix, so I assumed it was mandatory.

• Advertisement
Advertisement