Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We the People...are Sovereign? A legal breakdown concerning its absurdity?

Options
  • 16-05-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

How do,
    I work in a shop where every now and again these cards get left in at the front of the counter. whoever leaves them in never asks, just drops them beside a charity box. when we do find them we throw them out but I really want to catch the guy and challenge him about the contents on the card.

The title of the card is the 'We the People...are Sovereign' and gives a phone number to arrange talks and workshops on the 'truth' behind mortgages, debts, etc. Basically, it seems like a load of old nonsense that wouldn't stand up in legal terms but like the freeman scenarios of past, they can be confusing so when I do confront him/her about it I don't want them to be able to bury me under legal jargon that'll just confuse me. I want to confront him not just because they're leaving stuff without permission but because some of the claims on the card are clearly bullshít and may give some poor customer false hope (like that eviction intervention a while back). Here's a list on the back titled 'Did you know that?...'
    • Govt. Ireland, Garda, Siochana, Courts Service, Poilitical Parties, etc. are all Registered Companies Trading for Profit
    • Income Tax is only voluntary compliance
    • Your Birth Cert is traded as a bond on the stock market
    • A person/Mr/Mrs/Ms is a legal fiction entity and not a man or woman
    • You never had to register your car, child or house
    • Statutes, Policies, Codes and Acts are not laws
    • To 'understand' in legalese terms means to 'stand under'
    • Ireland's coastline contains minimum 3.8% of the world's gas
    • The Oireachtas was established under the Crown
    • The Sovereign Seal is turned every year in the Mansion House on 21st of January at noon...Ireland's Independence Day

So there you have it. Voluntary Income Tax? How silly do I feel now :pac: So if I were to confront him/her about it does anyone know the angle they'd take to try and win the argument and what I would have to research to combat it? Some I'd leave alone, the sovereign seal for example, seems irrelevant.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Don't waste your time. His likely labotomised, either literally ot metaphorically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

I love how he's into the Irish gas thing as well!!!

I don't suppose big pharma keeping cannabis illegal is on the card as well.

He seems to have gone on for a number of jimcorrist fremani rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭jhegarty

MagicSean wrote: »
    Don't waste your time. His likely labotomised, either literally ot metaphorically.

Can you post that without showing us your oath ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

• The Sovereign Seal is turned every year in the Mansion House on 21st of January at noon...Ireland's Independence Day

That one is true, of course.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Whatever about these crazy unprovable ideas, anyone can go onto the cro and see that Ireland, the courts etc are not registered companies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,359 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Just keep throwing his leaflets in the bin, you would be wasting your time engaging someone who pedals that BS in discussion of any kind.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

coylemj wrote: »
    Just keep throwing his leaflets in the bin, you would be wasting your time engaging someone who pedals that BS in discussion of any kind.
    Better still, make a point of putting them in the bin in front of him. Then say that the Rothschilds are making you do this since they kidnapped your family because you built a perpetual motion machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

coylemj wrote: »

Recycle at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

Take a look at page 12 of the following link: http://www.lawsociety.ie/Documents/Gazette/Gazette%202012/April2012.pdf

An interesting article on this nonsense.

Advertisement