Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels & B&Bs Near The O2

Options
  • 16-05-2012 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭

I was just looking to book a room at a hotel or a B&B near the O2 since I'll be going to a concert there soon.

Are there any near there that you would recommend? I'd prefer something that's €60 or less for the night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

The Shipwright in Ringsend, cheap as chips. I don't recommend the bar so much :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

There is no way you'll get a room in the Gibson for under 60 squids, especially on show nights at the O2. They usually put the room rates way, way up when something is on at the O2.

OP, There are lots of cheap hotels and B&B's in the Talbot St, Amiens St, Lower Gardiner areas near Busaras. The Luas is a 2 minute walk away. It will take you to the O2 in 5-7 minutes. The area around Busaras can be a bit dodgy. However, there will be lots of people around at the times when you are going to and from your show, so you should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

At your price range if you can stretch to 79 there is the Ripley Court on Talbot St
    Very central to Busaras, Luas and O'Connell St.
    It's a nice hotel, lovely breakfast

Some cheaper options on Gardiner St too

Be sensible, you'll be fine after the concert with the Luas crowds but don't be don't be wandering around there on your own in the early hours

Advertisement