Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ergonomic Office Chair

Options
  • 16-05-2012 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good posture/ergonomic office chair - not too expensive and ideally 2nd hand.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

You will be better off posting on the Bargain Alerts (Request) section in Boards, if you contact a moderator they should be able to move for you.

Check office supplies shops like Viking, bryan s ryan, etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Ikea sell some lovely office chairs for not alot of money.

Very funky designs too.

Lidl and Aldi also sell office chairs from time to time too.

Have a look on www.adverts.ie (linked to boards.ie)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved to Requests

• Registered Users Posts: 10 shmark

Hi,

I found that Macy's supplied some very comfortable, good quality office chairs. They had a wide selection to choose from and at reasonable prices too. I bought my office chair from there and have not had any problems and am very satisfied with the results.

Thanks

Advertisement