Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jsa how long is waiting time?

Options
  • 16-05-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

I sent the forms off for the JSA im finished on jsb shortly, so posted off the info when should they notify me of interviews (if i have to go for one), or if i am accepted for it and what is the next stage?...also im not sure what date jsb finishes for me i spose the only way to find out is when theres nothing in the post office? u would imagine when they initially send the jsa forms out they give u an idea of what date? i initially started claiming jsb on july 11th 2011.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

for me there was no break in payment when i went from jsb to jsa and that was in jan this year. i also didnt have an interview

jsb is for one year so if you started in july then it ends in july and you transfer over, I presume you have a sign on date in june so just ask at the desk you sign at when it expires and they will tell you, you will get a letter closer to the date of jsb ending as to when your jsa starts

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Play Bunny

oh grand thanks a mill wasnt to sure must ask in june well hopefully i wont need to be intereviewed as i supplied my hubby's wage slip and whatever details were neccessary...just with different stories out there i wasnt to sure what the story is as ive never been so long on benefits before.

Advertisement