Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expiry time of travel cards

Options
  • 16-05-2012 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey folks

I figure many of you out there have 30-day cards on their Oyster as well so might be interested in this response I got from TFL about when they actually run out. Mine had failed to work on its day of expiry but if the below is correct that was just a coincidence or what have you. Useful if you're out late and have yet to buy your new ticket

Seeyah

Bill.

Thank you for your email to the Oyster card Helpdesk.

A Travelcard is valid until 04:30 the morning after the end date that is stated for that Travelcard.

For example, if you purchase a 7 day Travelcard with a starting date of 17 April 2012 and an end date of 23 April 2012, this will be valid for travel until 04:30 on 24 April 2012.

Advertisement