Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admin job with French

Options
  • 16-05-2012 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, we're looking to hire an admin person with ideally knowledge in French and international trade (logistics). Work available full time for the summer, part time the rest of the year. If you are interested, please drop us an email at ops@hhm.ie Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Mill21

This is probably too late for you but I'm graduating this year with a degree in International Business and French. I'm working in France for another 2 months and then I'll probably come home to Meath. If you are still looking for someone send me a private message.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sealine

Hi! Sounds good, I do not work in the place anymore, I was looking for somebody to take over... You may apply directly by sending your message to brian@hhm.ie. He might still be looking :) Where are you in France? Bonne chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Mill21

I sent one to the info address you listed last night too, so I'll see if I get a reply. I'm in Toulouse at the moment but I was in college in the north east for the last two years. Thanks for the reply :)

Advertisement