Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold frame build Galway city

Options
  • 16-05-2012 9:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

I'm after a 4ft x 2ft cold frame for the garden, everything in stores here are very flimsy. I don't have the tools or experience building items so I was wondering if there is anyone here that could possibly build one or recommend someone that could?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

padi89 wrote: »
    I'm after a 4ft x 2ft cold frame for the garden, everything in stores here are very flimsy. I don't have the tools or experience building items so I was wondering if there is anyone here that could possibly build one or recommend someone that could?

Can u post up a picture of what you mean by cold store?

I'm sure I could make it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Something along the lines of this but if you google cold frame there are many pictures and information. Its basically a slanted box with a clear lid that can be propped open for a few hours a day, gradually increasing the time to harden off tender plants for the outdoors.

5x3tanalisedColdframelidsopeniso.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

sent you a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

I have replied to your pm.

Advertisement