Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP 7 Upgrade

Options
  • 15-05-2012 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi lads
    I recently got my hands on a TM MP7 A1 aep the power is pretty decent for its size ( about 260 fps ) Its just range is the problem as the cqb I play in has some wide open spaces. Just wondering if anyone has any experience upgrading one and what upgrades are best?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭eversmann

colmdel wrote: »
    Hi lads
    I recently got my hands on a TM MP7 A1 aep the power is pretty decent for its size ( about 260 fps ) Its just range is the problem as the cqb I play in has some wide open spaces. Just wondering if anyone has any experience upgrading one and what upgrades are best?
    Thanks

If you mess with a TM MP7, the gods of Airsoft will be angered and you will break it, cry man tears and be disgusted with yourself forever more.

Be happy with it the way it is, maybe change the barrel to a 6.02mm if you feel confident enough to open her up.

But as a rule, leave well enough alone.

trust me, i know. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭goblin59

Trying to change the springs in an MP7 is one of the most annoying things in the world of airsoft to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭eversmann

goblin59 wrote: »
    Trying to change the springs in an MP7 is one of the most annoying things in the world of airsoft to do.

And I've seen a guy go through 2 gearbox shells with the 130% spring / 7.4v lipo combo.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 colmdel

eversmann wrote: »
    colmdel wrote: »
    Hi lads
    Thanks

If you mess with a TM MP7, the gods of Airsoft will be angered and you will break it, cry man tears and be disgusted with yourself forever more.

Be happy with it the way it is, maybe change the barrel to a 6.02mm if you feel confident enough to open her up.

But as a rule, leave well enough alone.

trust me, i know. ;)

Thanks very much!! I was thinking that just needed confirmation. Guess I'll just have to get a bit closer to the enemy ha ha ha

Advertisement