Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Msc eCommerce(Business),DCU

Options
  • 15-05-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi all,
    I'm considering doing the one year full time masters in eCommerce at DCUBS. Im a little worried that it will be too much for me as its 12 years since I studied full time.
    I have a 2.1 Business Degree from TCD.
    12 years work experience in Financial Services.
    Am interested in pursuing a "career change" into this area, I have some business concepts I'd love to work on (I farm part time so mostly agri related) and think there is a strong focus on working on ideas individually or as a group on this course and that interests me. I like the mix between CA and Exams on the programme which takes a little stress off once you do well on CA!

Am I too old at 36 for this course? is it mostly 22 year old grads who do this?
    How technical does the course get? (ive zero tech skills)
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement