Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did the 'General' thread go? Making a new one...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

The original mega thread was locked after this forum was set up and we could spam threads all day long :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Looks good. Any chance you can throw a link up once it's released? I have a feeling I'll forget all about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

so, hows everyones garage looking now after the russian tree updates?

personally im having a lot of fun in my arty and my t50-2 and amx 13 75.

havent played my heavies in a while actually, or my tds.

so, what you got in your garage, what you plying most with?

t50-2
    is8
    is4
    obj 212
    s51 - havent the heart to sell. started to love it as i got close to unlocking 212.
    obj 704
    kv2

lowe
    hummel - going to sell i think.
    gwpanther

patton
    m2 medium - for the lols

amx 1375

think thats all mine for moment.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

There was a live stream from the booth at E3, the recordings are up online.

http://www.twitch.tv/worldoftanks

The good news is that there were some interesting interviews and showmatch gameplay footage. The bad news was that there were a lot of trailers repeated, so use the fast-forward button repeatedly. They got better at providing new content as the event went on, day 3 is better than day 1.

NTM

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What time, where?

1930 somewhere. Suggest a place. I'll be there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Anywhere in the city centre will do me fine.

Spear wrote: »

Anywhere in the city centre will do me fine.

I've not been in the city centre in a few years, I can't remember what's open. Hilary Doyle lives Southside, said he might show up...

I've not been in the city centre in a few years, I can't remember what's open. Hilary Doyle lives Southside, said he might show up...

He's out in Dun Laoghaire I believe. What kind of place have you in mind?

• Advertisement

Sandymount. Somewhere IVO Donnybrook maybe? Or else in town and within staggering distance of a DART station.

Sandymount. Somewhere IVO Donnybrook maybe? Or else in town and within staggering distance of a DART station.

All are happily good for me, though I don't any specific places there.

No, it was Sandycove. My bad.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/64995-the-chieftains-random-musings-thread/page__view__findpost__p__2132679

1900, Fitzgerald's of Sandycove. Look for someone wearing US Army or WoT gear, if you don't recognise Hilary.

I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

How dI'd this go? We're there many at it?

Only the six of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Only the six of us.

Who went? I probably would have popped over myself but found out about it too late.

Nice to see we got a little (if impromptu) event of sorts

Only the six of us.

Who went? I probably would have popped over myself but found out about it too late.

Nice to see we got a little (if impromptu) event of sorts

Spear, Victor, myself were the Boardsies, Hilary Doyle and two friends of mine finished the list.

'Tis out.

http://wargamingamerica.com/OTT/

I suggest it's worth the watch, but then, I'm a bit biased, being a total tank nut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

My premium account paid for that and I'm not even there :mad:

St Patrick's Day special on the NA server.

stpatrickbanner_684.jpg

Nothing screams Irish more than a random set of tier 8 heavys...

http://worldoftanks.com/news/2128-saint-patricks-day-weekend/

Still, it's more than we got in actual Ireland.

Also I present this:

5c117c620787968eb8e367de25f1354d5103e7350e1098.61920511.jpeg

Advertisement