Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonalds's medium meals always €5 with 02

Options
  • 15-05-2012 4:23pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

The O2 priority service is replacing o2 treats.

http://o2priority.ie/moments/Offer/Details/5888

Log onto your o2 account, go to priority, select McDonald's and you'll be sent a code via sms.

This code is valid until 31st May and I'm sure can be renewed after that.

you just show the staff the text and you'll get any medium value meal for a fiver.
    I doubt the staff are going to ask you to delete your own text so I presume it can be used unlimitedly until renew date.

Great deal in fairness.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

If your not with o2. Go through the drive-thru and just say you got a voucher for a medium meal for €3.80 they never ask for the voucher. And you can get a medium coke for €1.20. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Goddammit, i am on a diet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    If your not with o2. Go through the drive-thru and just say you got a voucher for a medium meal for €3.80 they never ask for the voucher. And you can get a medium coke for €1.20. :D

I tried that once and the guy asked for the voucher. He was met with an akward silence!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭lau1247

I tried that once and the guy asked for the voucher. He was met with an akward silence!:D

worked for my friend as described by Maloney_o9.

I guess it is dependent on which restaurant you go to?

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You can also just try asking for vouchers before ordering. I got some vouchers and when I used one they gave me another booklet automatically like it was salt or something, nobody else seemed to be getting any in the lines. Happened again the next time. Among the vouchers were 2 small chips & 2 burgers for €3, or big mac or chicken sandwich & medium chips for 3.80

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

rubadub wrote: »
    You can also just try asking for vouchers before ordering. I got some vouchers and when I used one they gave me another booklet automatically like it was salt or something, nobody else seemed to be getting any in the lines. Happened again the next time. Among the vouchers were 2 small chips & 2 burgers for €3, or big mac or chicken sandwich & medium chips for 3.80

lol says the "Nutrition and Diet" mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭exercise

O2 and McDonald's have teamed up to offer O2 Priority moments customers McDonald's medium Extra Value Meals for just €5,

Purchase either a Big Mac®, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, McChicken® Sandwich, Filet-O-Fish®, 6 Chicken McNuggets® with Medium Fries and Medium Drink for only €5,

McDonald's have 81 restaurants in Ireland so visit one today with Priority moments,

http://www.mcdonalds.ie/

simply print of voucher, cut of page,

Advertisement