Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey Help

Options
  • 15-05-2012 1:52pm

Hi there.

I'm a UCC student doing a survey on international students for my dissertation. My UL response rate has been very low so just wondering if anyone here could help just get a few more responses from UL? I can forward you on the survey link and you could forward it to international students if you would so kind to do so! Thanks for any help!

****If you know any international students that is!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

In before the lock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭UL_heart_throb

Jester252 wrote: »
    In before the lock

why are you posting **** like this for?

???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 376 ✭✭cambridge

email the psu president and she might email your survey out, she posts a lot of spam generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

cambridge wrote: »
    email the psu president and she might email your survey out, she posts a lot of spam generally.

Or he could try the twitter account they post a lot of spam
    What is the survey for because if it is experience http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/ul-tops-poll-for-best-student-experience-193882.html

• Advertisement

Hi I've basically tried every option bar going to UL and physically asking students to do my survey. I'm not in a position to that so just said I look here for any help.

Thanks for suggestions though.

It studies factors influencing their decision to study at their particular host university in Ireland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 376 ✭✭cambridge

actually don't bother with the psu president. ask the international society to share it either by email or facebook http://www.facebook.com/groups/33033642506/

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Fifi Trixie Belle

Hi there.

I'm a UCC student doing a survey on international students for my dissertation. My UL response rate has been very low so just wondering if anyone here could help just get a few more responses from UL? I can forward you on the survey link and you could forward it to international students if you would so kind to do so! Thanks for any help!

****If you know any international students that is!!!!

Hey there,

There are a couple of things you can do;

1) You could try posting it on the ULSU Facebook page.
    2) I don't know if there are any international/Erasmus Class Reps this year, but the ULSU Education Officer would know. You can get her on sueducation@ul.ie.
    3) Also there is an International Society, I've pasted the relevant contact details; http://www.ulinternationalsociety.com/?page_id=5 (This is probably the best option of the three, just bear in mind you are catching people as the exam period ends!)

Best of luck with it! :)

Thanks for the link...It's quite hard to find them!
    I hiope its not run by the actual international education office! I've pissed them off enough! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Thanks for the link...It's quite hard to find them!
    I hiope its not run by the actual international education office! I've pissed them off enough! :(

Don't worry about that, the International Soc are completely separate from the IEO.

• Advertisement
Advertisement