Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucan Nitelink

Options
  • 14-05-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering does anyone know what nitelink will stop in Lucan just after the Foxhunter there.

The 25N used to but now it stops at the Penny Hill before going into Adamstown.

Would the 66N let me off at my stop? I know it services Lucan village anyway.

Any info would be great, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭sarah-bear

Flunch wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just wondering does anyone know what nitelink will stop in Lucan just after the Foxhunter there.

The 25N used to but now it stops at the Penny Hill before going into Adamstown.

Would the 66N let me off at my stop? I know it services Lucan village anyway.

Any info would be great, thanks!

Which part of Lucan are you looking to head to? 66n turns right after the foxhunter, 25n turns left.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Flunch

sarah-bear wrote: »
    Which part of Lucan are you looking to head to? 66n turns right after the foxhunter, 25n turns left.

Looking to get off at the stop after the Foxhunter just before the bus turns. Think the 66N is my best bet

The 25N doesnt go past the Foxhunter anymore, even though the usual 25 routes still do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

66N will drop you there.

Advertisement