Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tooth Movement

Options
  • 14-05-2012 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

a while ago my jaw started to feel loose and my bottom teeth started pressing against my top teeth. my top left front tooth had always been slightly ahead of my right one and my bottom teeth started to sit in between them. over time my two top front teeth were wedged further apart.

i am getting mouth guard to wear at night to fix my jaw but what i want to know is will my two top front teeth move back towards their original position at all? i know that people were a retainer after they have braces to hold the teeth in position. if my jaw is fixed and there is no longer anything pressing against my top teeth, would they move back?

Advertisement