Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZEISS VICTORY PRF - RANGE FINDER.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Just to be clear, has this ever been used? Is it really in brand new condition?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭50cal

2011 wrote: »
    Just to be clear, has this ever been used? Is it really in brand new condition?

Yeah , still new in so far as I have only taken it out of the box to take pictures of it!
    Condition is 100%. Send me a pm if you would like to see it .I'm based in Wicklow.
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I assume you would have no issue with me testing it?

2011 wrote: »
    I assume you would have no issue with me testing it?

2011, No problem send me a PM and we will arrange a meeting?

Moby30 , Just replied to PM's .

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭badshot

is this still for sale

badshot wrote: »
    is this still for sale

Yes - PM gone your way.

This is item is now sold and on its way to the new owner.
    Thank you PR.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement