Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Centre Dentist - Recommedations

Options
  • 14-05-2012 11:49am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for recommendations for a dentist based in Dublin city centre. My old dentist back home passed away recently and his practice has closed so seeing as I'm based in Dublin 90% of the time, its time to get a local dentist here.

Nothing unusual in the way of treatments required, just the usual checkups, cleaning, fillings if required etc.

I think PM's are required here, so any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    I'm looking for recommendations for a dentist based in Dublin city centre. My old dentist back home passed away recently and his practice has closed so seeing as I'm based in Dublin 90% of the time, its time to get a local dentist here.

Nothing unusual in the way of treatments required, just the usual checkups, cleaning, fillings if required etc.

I think PM's are required here, so any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tox

PM'd you there, ToxicPaddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Minatauro

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in the lucan/tal laght/clondalkin area? Its needed fairly urgent if possible thanks. As the person who needs it is in pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Minatauro

HI,

Sorry I just noticed that this is in the city centre thread. Perhaps mods if it was moved to general recommendation thread I may get a better response.

Thanks

Advertisement