Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quitting Social Smoking

Options
  • 14-05-2012 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

I smoked about 40 cigarettes yesterday over the session and today I've had like a weight on my chest it feels like. Is that normal? I don't usually smoke more than 20 but Saturday was a big one.
    Sometimes I think the smokes are actually worse than the alcohol. They always give me this sensation the next day of not being able to catch a breath. It feels a bit like the beginning of a panic attack.
    Does anyone else agree about the cigarettes.
    Also any tips on giving them up with the booze? I only smoke when I drink. After a few pints I always one to light up and you loose all inhibition to stay off them.
    How can I give them up seeing as when I drink I lose will power. I couldn't stop myself after a few drinks.

Comments

Advertisement