Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

How long.....

• 14-05-2012 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Do you vape for at a time ??

Just started Vaping and I go through roughly a tank a day. No idea how big the tank is though.
    I alternate between taking one or two drags and sitting with it in my mouth for over 30 minutes.

So, I suppose, what I'm asking is how long do you use your cig at a time ??

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I have it with me all the time, and I guess, I use it a lot, maybe more than I ever smoked cigs..but sure hey....

I use about 3-4ml of fluid a day.

If I get a craving, I take a couple toots, put it down till my next craving!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

I always have mine with me, same as eeloe really.

Really dreading my flight to Gran Canaria on Tuesday though as I don't think I have the bálls to smoke on the flight!

I'm kinda ashamed to say this, but just use it in the toilets? Haha! Just make sure the vapour has gone before ya open the door? :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

so long as you hold your breath for a few seconds, you'll exhale **** all vapour

I vape more when i'm bored. igf i'm playing a game or something I'll take a drag or two maybe once an hour, or less if I forget to but when im just generally doing nothing I take a drag every 5-10 minutes

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

When I'm at work, I still take a couple of "smoke breaks" during the day, I'll vape then pretty much like smoking an analogue. At home or out and about I'll just pick it up and take a drag or two every so often, most of the time. Sometimes, especially if I've forgotten it for a while, I'll feel a stronger urge and take a lot of drags.

I get through about 3ml a day at the moment.

• Advertisement

Depends can chain vape sometimes. Average 2ml a day I'd say. Trying to reduce nic strength to 6mg as don't want to end up with high blood pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Although I work from a home office, I still don't vape in the office / at work. I like to take a break - go downstairs for my vape & coffee. Evenings though are a different matter, and I chain vape in front of laptop / telly. Maybe with summer coming (ha ha!), I'll be vaping less, as hopefully will be out & about more. For me, I'd be going fairly heavy to get through 3ml in a day, and normally much less.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I tend to take a few inhalations and leave it down for about 5 or 10 minutes and then take another few and so on. I don't think most people use it like a cigarette in that you would drag the ****e out of it and have another one in a half hour or whatever. Its more a case of nicely keeping yourself topped up and finding what works for yourself.

Like cigarettes you wont feel like vaping once your nicotine levels are topped up and if you have too much nicotine taken you probably wont feel like vaping so there is no real fear of taking in too much nicotine or anything as your body will tell you when you have had enough. This is my opinion anyway though I stand to be corrected by anyone that knows better.

I find that's pretty much what happens to me, at the weekends when I'm at work and I've only got a couple of minutes spare at work, I chain vale for a while, and it's the same as being 'smoked out' with cigs...you just know when you've had enough, and give it a rest for a while.

With the juice usage, it'll really depend on your set up, voltage and wether your atty/carto is low or high resistance....if you find yourself using too much juice tho, you could probably do with using a slightly higher nic level juice, some days I find myself over using the PV, all my juices are low, around the 11/12mg mark and some times i feel I could do with 18/20mg but I just don't like the throat hit from it...

Advertisement