Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anenome Mistral

Options
  • 13-05-2012 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi
    I bought a really beautiful red Anenome Mistral. Would it survive in a pot or do I need to plant it in the ground?
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

Monsclara wrote: »
    Hi
    I bought a really beautiful red Anenome Mistral. Would it survive in a pot or do I need to plant it in the ground?
    Thanks

should do well either in or out.....will tend to flower earlier in the year if pot grown inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Monsclara

Thanks Dardeyle.
    Does that mean I can keep it in the house? I thought it had to go outside and just wanted to know if I could put it in a pot outside or did it have to be planted in the ground. If I can keep it inside, that would be even better because I think it is struggling today in the wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

should be fine in a pot and they are quite hardy so will do well on doorstep or patio,

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Monsclara

That's great. Thanks for that!

Advertisement