Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel 5 Bill- Eubank Jr, Kid Galahad, Witter

Options
  • 12-05-2012 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭

Not a bad nights boxing on C5 tonight.

Kid Galahad reckons he is the pick of the domestic super bantams (Quigg, Frampton, Munroe), naturally very talented but I wonder about his power

Eubank Jr- whatever he amounts to, one thing that cannot be argued is that he can certainly take a shot like his old man. Whether he has any more of his old mans talents remains to be seen. Very quick and likes to take the fight to his opponent but I wonder about his power also.

Witter- rolled back the clock tonight to outclass Colin Lynes. Raging I didn't see this was on earlier, id certainly have had Witter to win this, the odds were 3/1 aswell :eek:

Would have been a nice one to follow on from my 10/1 win last week with McCloskey getting KO'd :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

damn it. Didn know this was on so sat and watched ksw mma for the night:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭megadodge

I missed it, but for future reference is Channel 5 on the Sky platform?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

yea megadodge. I have it free to air but a google search should tell ya the sky channel number. They show all of tyson fury's fights.

Advertisement