Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOUND: DOG AND PUPPY (12.5.12)

Options
  • 12-05-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I found a dog and her puppy in the GAA pitches of St. Anne's Park in Clontarf at about 6-6.30pm this evening.

They are not chipped, and both have collars but no tags. According to the vet the mother is a Jack Russel/Corgi mix.

We've asked several people on Mt. Prospect Drive if they recognise them, as when we went back to the park with the car the dogs had moved into the lane beside the pitches, but no one seems to recognise them.

If you have lost these dogs, or know someone who has, please contact Clontarf Garda Station and they'll put you on to me!

1hs5lg.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Bring them down the pound. They're likely chipped so they'll track the owners.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bluegirl.

Yeah, we're going to take them to the local vets tomorrow (he's close on Sundays) but I was just posting here in case the owners use boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

There's also a lost and found section on boards which might help locate the owner

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055413146&page=108

Oh I didn't know about that, thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Little Miss Lady

They're lovely.
    I hope you can find the owners.
    Please don't surrender them to the pound if you can mind them yourself until
    you find the owners or a new home.
    Good luck ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They look like lovely dogs.
    I hope the owner shows up soon.
    Rather than the pound (where bad things can happen if no-one claims them) please take them to the Dog's Trust or a similar place with a 'don't put to sleep' policy.

I hope we find the owners too, I have two dogs myself and I know that I'd hope if they were lost and someone found them they would do the utmost to return them to me!

Don't worry, I have no intentions of sending them to a pound or anywhere where they might be put down. I've managed to find a home for them for a week but after that we're going to have to start looking for new homes/dog shelters.

Thanks!

Advertisement