Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Single & Twin Rooms - Main Street, Maynooth

Options
  • 12-05-2012 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi there, (NEED TO KNOW ASAP) ALL BILLS INCLUDED
    My friends and i are going for this lovely apartment, in the Barton Hall apartments, Pound Lane, practically on Main Street Maynooth. Herself and myself are sharing a twin room (because we're sound, and get on like a house on fire), and another girl is taking the single, so there's one twin left -which we need two more people to fill. We're all heading into second year, and just want some people to live with that'll have the craic...seeing as last year, we got stuck with two people from older years, and well we never really saw eye to eye..them kinda being hermits
    Anyways...be it lads, or lassies, we really couldn't give a mickey :D We just want to live with people we'll get on with and have the craic...

Here's the details of the place ; (need to know before the coming Tuesday if you can, because the man in charge kinda wants the deposit by then..) security in this place is next to none, and with everything included for the price you're getting it at, it works out cheaper than campus -

Barton Hall, Pound Lane, Main Street, Maynooth,
    1 twin room (with its own En Suite), GFCH
    €3,200 per academic year ; Deposit €400 per person
    Internet (broadband) Heating/ Electricity / Electric gates / Private parking / Fully surrounded gated, CCTV area, Refuge also included
    We need people, and we're sound people to live with like, so gowan, mail asap me if interested - ema93@live.ie :)

Thank you! :D :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 enes

Hi Eimear,

House sounds cool. Me and my friend are lookin for a twin. We like to go out a good bit but not go MAD like, know what im sayin ;) we will be goin into 2nd year too. Just wondering what exactly you'd class as a hermit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 EimearN

Haha, hermit, hmmm, well almost anti-social .. :p
    Here, I emailed you with deets, thank you so much for your interest -

Talk soon :)

TWIN ROOM/SINGLE ROOM FOR THREE PEOPLE, POUND LANE, MAIN STREET MAYNOOTH
    Hi there, (NEED TO KNOW ASAP) ALL BILLS INCLUDED
    My friends and i are going for this lovely apartment, in the Barton Hall apartments, Pound Lane, practically on Main Street Maynooth. Herself and myself are sharing a twin room (because we're sound, and get on like a house on fire), and there is another single, and a twin left so we need three more people to fill. We're all heading into second year, and just want some people to live with that'll have the craic...seeing as last year, we got stuck with two people from older years, and well we never really saw eye to eye...
    Anyways...be it lads, or lassies, we really couldn't give a mickey We just want to live with people we'll get on with and have the craic...

Here's the details of the place ; (need to know asap if you can, because the man in charge kinda wants the deposit by then..) security in this place is next to none, and with everything included for the price you're getting it at, it works out cheaper than campus -

Barton Hall, Pound Lane, Main Street, Maynooth,
    €3,000 per academic year ; Deposit €400 per person (works out at 333 pm)
    1 single room (with own En Suite) GFCH
    €4000 per academic year ; Deposit €400 per person (444 pm)
    Internet (broadband) Heating/ Electricity / Electric gates / Private parking / Fully surrounded gated, CCTV area, Refuge also included
    We need people, and we're sound people to live with like, so gowan, mail asap me if interested - ema93@live.ie

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

EimearN wrote: »
    €3,200 per academic year ; Deposit €400 per person (works out at 333 pm)
    1 single room (with own En Suite) GFCH
    €4000 per academic year ; Deposit €400 per person (444 pm)
    You seem to be basing this on a 9-month academic year, whereas many people will do less than this.

€3,200 over 8 months is €400 per month.
    €3,200 over 9 months is €356 per month.

I think it might also need to be asked, is the €3,200 per room or per person?

• Advertisement

Victor wrote: »
    You seem to be basing this on a 9-month academic year, whereas many people will do less than this.

€3,200 over 8 months is €400 per month.
    €3,200 over 9 months is €356 per month.

I think it might also need to be asked, is the €3,200 per room or per person?

September to June is 9 months, and as examinations can continue into the beginning of June, some people go for the 9 month period, so I think it could be subject to an exam timetable, which wouldn't necessarily determine the length of a lease under professional contract - and very few houses in Maynooth for an 8 month lease.

As for the figure €3200, it seems that I had a typo with the actual €3000 it should be.
    As for your last question, it is 3000 per person - €2000 paid in Sept, and €1000 in Jan - and that's it

Thanks for your interest :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement