Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change of doctor

Options
  • 12-05-2012 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

can anyone recommend a good doctor in the ennis or surrounding areas??ive been to my own doc 3 times with the same prob but still no improvement.to be honest ive been thinking of changing anyway for the last year or so.thanks folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Here is a recent thread on female doctors in Ennis, it maybe of help.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056565881

It has been sometime since I've attended a doctor in Ennis but I have attended Dr. Máire Finn in the past, she is a brilliant doctor in my opinion, she also has a medical slot on Clare FM on Wednesday afternoons.

Dr. O'Donnell, (Formerly of Steeles Terrace and now based on the Gort Road) has a very good reputation too but it may be difficult to get on his list.

I've also heard friends speak positively about Dr. McCarthy (O'Connell Street) and Dr. Gavin in Carmody Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

daludo wrote: »
    can anyone recommend a good doctor in the ennis or surrounding areas??ive been to my own doc 3 times with the same prob but still no improvement.to be honest ive been thinking of changing anyway for the last year or so.thanks folks

If you havent got a medical card you should get a doc,..just shop around. If you have a M/C like me it's "We're jammed,packed, full, not taking on any new patients"

Advertisement