Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist/Vocalist Available for a band-Wexford area

Options
  • 12-05-2012 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Im 17 and a girl. Wanting to get a band together but i cant seem to find anyone around. I live in Wexford. Im open to the type of music it is :) I play guitar and want to try vocals.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Maximus78

Have you had any luck getting replies on this site? I'm Wexford based myself and have placed a similar post yesterday. I play guitar and backing vocals.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 CallMeByMyName

Hello sorry havent been on this site for awhile. No Ive had no luck at all, if you see this please get back to me, dyin to get this started :)

I'd say there's prob too much of an age diff to organise something. I'm 34! Have you had any contact with groups or other musicians? Have you tried placing an ad in Trax music shop?

no as i dont know many around here...ive always planned on doin that but never had

• Registered Users Posts: 14 SlowlySlowly

Hi guys. I'm a drummer and want to get a band started. I've just made contact with a guitarist yesterday and we're looking for a second guitarist, singer and bassist. You guys interested?

• Advertisement

P.s I'm 33 and the guitarist is in his 40's so no issue with age... :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 paddyking

Are you guys in Wexford town? I live in Courtown but I am from Dublin. I play guitar and would like to get together with a few others to jam etc. Im 37. Would I be too far away?

Im in New Ross and the guitarist I mentioned is in Ferns so... Im sure we could work something out..

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Will1980

Hey guys, did ye find a vocalist yet? I'm 32, in Enniscorthy and have a lot of experience in a couple if bands in the UK. Done some pretty big gigs

One or two of the guys have pulled out so for now I'm back to looking myself! I'm 34 and play guitar and sing backing vocals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Seekingaband

no as i dont know many around here...ive always planned on doin that but never had
    Hi I am in similar situation. Am 19, female singer songwriter looking for people to form band. Where in Wexford are you, what type of music do you play?

Hi I am in similar situation. Am 19, female singer songwriter looking for people to form band. Where in Wexford are you, what type of music do you play?

everything and anything really, what about yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Seekingaband

The usual suspects MCR, paramore, muse, script etc, write my own stuff too. I am about 5 miles outside Wexford town, where are you based?

nice one, around 15 miles out of town

Advertisement