Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnsons Baby Wipes 5 Packets for €5 - Supervalu

Options
  • 12-05-2012 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭

Came across this bargain earlier on around evening. It was in the Supervalu on Talbot street but I assume all would stock it.

Johnsons baby wipes 64 pack (usually €2.93 each) 5 packs for €5. Seemed like a really good deal to me. Total saving of €9.65. Handy to stock up for the kids.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

DubDJ wrote: »
    Came across this bargain earlier on around evening. It was in the Supervalu on Talbot street but I assume all would stock it.

Johnsons baby wipes 64 pack (usually €2.93 each) 5 packs for €5. Seemed like a really good deal to me. Total saving of €9.65. Handy to stock up for the kids.

Johnsons wipes are great for cleaning yer tools too, they do an amazing job of cutting through the oil and grease. Also great for cleaning laminate floors and vinyl. Was never keen on them for the babies arse though too soapy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

paddyp wrote: »
    Johnsons wipes are great for cleaning yer tools too, they do an amazing job of cutting through the oil and grease. Also great for cleaning laminate floors and vinyl. Was never keen on them for the babies arse though too soapy.

Fragrance free are much better with little soap and work perfectly on bums :)

Advertisement