Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Problem with thevaporstore.ie site ??

• 11-05-2012 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Trying to order from the site for the last few hours, won't let me passed the screen with the security code. I fill in all required fields but it keeps saying 'security code missing' even though it's filled in.

Has anyone else tried the site today ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

this at t he payment section?

it might be a problem with the payment .. people and not on vapourstores end if that's the case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

It's before I put in my card details, I suppose I could just not be lazy and go get my phone :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hrm
    i dont remember having to enter a code before I got to payment.. been a while since I ordered from them though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

😡 I give up.

I'll try another site I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I've always had a problem with their site - everything seems to be displaying €2 more expensive than it ought to be...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Is that the site with the accordion style checkout, i.e. all of the sections are on the one page but collapsed down and when you finish one section it collapses and the next one expands out? I had a problem with that before, I just came back later and it worked fine though.

Advertisement