Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too old to start?

Options
  • 11-05-2012 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭

I'd really like to take up boxing,I'm actually interested in taking up several fighting sports,but boxing would definitely be my preference.

I'm 21 with no previous fighting experience. I'm in good shape, use the gym and play football regularly..but is it too late to start at 21?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

no, your grand. Some clubs might not accomodate older members but most decent clubs will. Where about you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Underground

cheers,based in Rathfarnham but I'd be open to any decent clubs on the southside really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

dont know much about dublin clubs, but there is a sticky at the top of the page. Or mail cowzerp, he probably know the best club for ya in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Underground

nice one,cheers lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement