Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: IEC application question

Options
  • 11-05-2012 12:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36

Hi, I'm in the middle of trying to get my papers for 2nd year visa sorted, but am bit stuck as it is different from last year. Anyway, does anyone know what the site means by an electronic copy of our papers? As in, do we just save all the information to word, then convert it to pdf? This would be grand, but am just worried as the pages with barcodes only come up when printing out stuff, and how are you supposed to sign an electronic copy? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

SarahBK wrote: »
    Hi, I'm in the middle of trying to get my papers for 2nd year visa sorted, but am bit stuck as it is different from last year. Anyway, does anyone know what the site means by an electronic copy of our papers? As in, do we just save all the information to word, then convert it to pdf? This would be grand, but am just worried as the pages with barcodes only come up when printing out stuff, and how are you supposed to sign an electronic copy? Cheers!

You open the files as .pdf's so in adobe or whatever reader your using go to file at the top left and click file. And then save after you have filled out and validated.

You only need the IMM 1295 form saved as they ask for this form to be emailed to them at the time of Payment. They do this as a security measure I presume!

Advertisement