Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

t8 or wildcat predator

Options
  • 10-05-2012 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

hi, looking for a mod for a 223 with a 1/2'' thread. haven't got the gun yet but was told i need 1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Alan 1990

franknrol wrote: »
    hi, looking for a mod for a 223 with a 1/2'' thread. haven't got the gun yet but was told i need 1.

Judging by your post, I am presuming you are awaiting the license for the rifle and my reply is based upon that. Don't get the mod until you get the license. A moderator is classed as a firearm so technically you'd be in possession of an unlicensed firearm. Also you have to have that 'S' on the bottom left of the license otherwise your not permitted to be in possession/use a moderator.
    Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭4200fps

If you want a T8 new Trapper John in Tulsk in Co.roscommon is the cheapest i know for them new at 250euro. Just might save you a few bob, Hes cheaper than the rest for the wild cats but I forget exactly how much

• Site Banned Posts: 179 ✭✭JasonBourne

Hi , i have a Wildcat Predator moderator pm me if your still looking for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭franknrol

cheers man but got sorted with a t8 ar. thanks

Advertisement