Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study group, Dublin - gamsat sept 2012/ 2013

Options
  • 10-05-2012 9:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone is interested in starting a study group for the gamsat in sept 2012 and march 2013! Im located in dublin

Drop me a pm if interested or mail dmccormack<at>gmail<dot>com

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭pc11

Email sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭dmccormack01

sorry that email should be dmccormack01<at>gmail<dot>com
    if you want to resend!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Adeline07

email sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

E-mail sent ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 doug365

e-mail sent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭EngDoc

Just wondered if anyone is interested in starting a study group for the gamsat in sept 2012 and march 2013! Im located in dublin

Hey dmccormack01, thought you said you were heading to UL this year, or am I getting confused? Decide to push it out a year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭dmccormack01

sure am, but this was posted during one of my decision making periods when i was swayed to repeat, ive been back and forward ALOT! :D i cant figure out how to delete the post? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭EngDoc

sure am, but this was posted during one of my decision making periods when i was swayed to repeat, ive been back and forward ALOT! :D i cant figure out how to delete the post? :confused:

Jesus...I know the feeling. I'm back and forth all the time. I seem to wake up with a voice in my head saying 'don't do it, it's crazy'. Then when I'm going to sleep, 'go for it, you'd regret not doing it'.

The sooner it's sorted one way or another...the better! :P

Can you not just click edit/delete to get rid of it? Thought that's how I did it before...

Is there anyone else interested in getting a study group together in Dublin for the March exam?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 lulufinn90

hi there

i would be really interested in joining your study group I'm going into my final year this year of a science education degree which will qualify me as a maths and chemistry teacher, i have more or less covered all the science content and have notes and resources that may help.
    I am unsure of whether or not I should sit the exam in 2013 or 2014 as I was thinking of taking a year out after i complete the degree.

PM me if you think I would be a good addition as I find it much easier to work in a group :)

I would need the most help with sections 1 and 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 i have to return some video tapes

Hello,
    I would be interested in joining a study group. I work full time so would probably only be able to meet at weekends. I have a biological and biomedical science degree so I'm really just looking for help with sections one and two.

Hello,
    I would be interested in joining a study group. I work full time so would probably only be able to meet at weekends. I have a biological and biomedical science degree so I'm really just looking for help with sections one and two.
    Hey, yes I'm interested in getting one together. Weekends would be perfect. If there's anyone else just PM me and we can organise when to meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 laoh

Hi all,

Have you organised a study group? I am also working full time and am based in Dublin. Would be really interested in getting in touch with others preparing for the March exam.

Thanks

L

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CORK GAMSAT study group

Currently looking for about 5 or 6 people for a CORK study group..

Just looking to do about 5 or 6 mock exams in exam hall etc... please PM me! thanks

Did gamsat already but ran out of steam for section 3 so need to do keep practice under timed conditions!!

Advertisement