Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glock Question

Options
  • 10-05-2012 2:35am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Can I put a Glock 17 slide on a Glock 18 and still retain full auto? Basically I want full auto and I want to remove the fire selector, because it is a pain.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

you would not retain full auto, the full auto functionality comes primarily from the components within the slide itself

in what way is the switch a pain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

If it's the issue of it becoming loose and falling out you may be able to use superglue to get it to stay in.

Edit: there might be a way to mod a G17 slide to act as full auto but I'm not sure about that. But from some searching it'll ruin the reliability.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

What make have you got? I have a KSC/KWA Glock 17 and 18c and tried swapping the slides and it didn't work,
    The only way you could get it to work properly would be using a G18c, take the parts from the slide out and put them into an empty G17 Slide, (Without the external selector), The internal selector bit would have to be held in to the full auto position somehow though, So you'd have an 18c with a different slide to make it look like a 17

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Its a KSC! Yeah threadlock on the little screw would stop the selector wobbling! I just hate it, its a pain! Still wobbles!

Advertisement