Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eve Johnson-Houghton/Rossom log

Options
  • 09-05-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

Eve Johnson-Houghton had two winners at Southwell today. From memory, she usually has a nice purple patch at this time of year (I actually thought it was around March or so but maybe I was wrong). I backed a few of her runners last year and did fairly ok out of them for a few weeks. So I'm going to keep a track of her here.

Rossom has tipped up a few nice-priced winners over on the Horse Racing forum so I'm going to blatantly tail him here aswell. :D:D

Starting bank is €50.

All bets are with those lovely professional folk at Boylesports :rolleyes:

All bets will be €2. This allows for a minimum of 25 bets which should be plenty to be informative.

Going to be even more cautious in this log. Odds of 5/1 or more will be e/w. Less than 5/1 are on the nose.

Good luck me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

All selections will be EJH unless amrked as Rossom's

Goodwood

2.20 Spoke to Carlo

3.55 Zingana

Yarmouth

7.25 Mrs Greeley

All selections will be EJH unless amrked as Rossom's

Goodwood

2.20 Spoke to Carlo

3.55 Zingana

Yarmouth

7.25 Mrs Greeley

Goodwood off and Mrs. Greeley a NR. Breakeven start at least!

Ascot

1.45 Rum Punch €1 e/w @ 33/1

Nowhere.

I missed Rossom's two tips also, he posted later than is usual as he's hungover. Neither won though, lucky for me, unlucky for Rossom.

I keep missing Rossom's fancies. Got on today though.

Hereford

4.20 Ramses De Marcigny €1 e/w @ 5/1

5.20 Bahr Nothing €2 @ 11/4 (huge gamble on)

EJH has a runner tomorrow. I'm not sure if I have the discipline for this log. I only have two online accounts and one is devoted to my other log. I like watching evening racing and sticking a euro on here and there so this log is killing that for me. We'll see after a few days but EJH doesn't seem to have enough runners to maintain a regular interest.

• Advertisement

EJH

York 3.00 The Cheka €1 e/w @ 9/1

Rossom's three selections at York all backed for €1 e/w.

As i expected I'm being ill-disciplined. Luckily enough, a few bets won and the balance is now €111.25. I'm going to try hard to be disciplined but I'm afraid I'm going to haave to stop tailing Rossom. Not because I don't have faith but because I'm not guaranteed to see his bets in time. So from now on it's just EJH.

Salisbury

1.40 Simply €1 e/w @ 40/1

2.10 Zingana €1 e/w @20/1

Newmarket

7.35 Spoke To Carlo €1 e/w @ 7/1

Advertisement