Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my 4 months off THE SMOKES

Options
  • 09-05-2012 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Heres my quick story so far,

the pros: Money,and when you like me have lost ur job smoking is just the worst habit you could have,(jesus i only got my dole and its nearly gone) yeah,,,well stop spending 9 euro a pack on fags,save what you would have spent,

smell, omg i can actually smell stuff i didnt think had a smell, thats a weird one,

food, food tastes great now,and thoses of you who think you ll get fat you wont because you feel great that you can actually walk a mile or two now,

SEX,,, holy **** why did i ever smoke im bloody superman in bed now,

the cons,, sweet feck all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

When did the smell come back strong? I'm 2 weeks off them now, smell is slowly getting stronger but still a long way to go i'd say.

Well done on the 4mts, know how you feel, looking back even after 2 weeks and it I feel stupid for ever starting them. Life is so much easier without them, never thought i'd be able to get through a stressing time without one, the opposite is the case, it becomes less stress.
    I'm eating like a horse, I need to get that under control but it's all good so far, can't think of one negative.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 rapture 3

after about a month smell was way better,i was supposed to quit january but when that came around i said no, i wasnt ready in my mind,think it was the last sunday that month i said right this is my last pack,monday morn i had 3 smokes left and thought ill hang on to these incase i go mad,,,and as soon as i thought that i ripped them up,never looked back since,,,ya gotta be in the right mind otherwise theres no point. you feel great loads of energy,its all good ,well done btw

Advertisement