Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for cheap HK416 or M4 s-system

Options
  • 09-05-2012 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi All. I am looking for a cheap Hk416 or m4 s-system, make offers and include pictures please if you can.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

i will sell you my hk416 for 130 with one mag and battery

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RogueSpear

Hi have an Full metal AGM HK416 with collapsible or full stock (which ever you want). 6.03mm inner barell, 2 hicaps. Charger and 8.4v battery. First owner. Used but in 100% working order. Great range and ROF (on 9.6v) 150 euro. Less than 1 joule Pics if interested

Also I have a Dboys M4 CQB Ras II as well if your interested? 170 euro 2 Hi caps. 320 fps. 9.6V batt and charger. Up to 3 extra hi caps for 10 each or deal can be worked out for multiple mags. Open to offers on both. Again Can put up pics if your interested.

picture.php?albumid=1839&pictureid=12772

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭AndyMalone

Rogue Spear...Sir....You have my attention. The HK416 has been a sick little fantasy of mine for some time now, but that M4 looks like quite a beaut. first off the problem i find looking down the sights of an M4 is that Iron sight at the front....does it get in the way of Red dots etc? i really enjoy the collapsable front iron sight on the HK. What is the performance of the HK and M4 personally which did you prefere skirmishing etc?

Just about the stock also, the Collapsable stock, is that the adjustable crane stock...if you get me? like adjust it to different lenghts

i will sell you my hk416 for 130 with one mag and battery
    What company make the gun, fps? Previous.owners, any photos of it? Condition?

• Advertisement

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

its the one you offer 110 for on my thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78421867

Yes im aware, i offered that due to you not being the first owner and that it doesnt have the adjustable stock that i am looking for

hey roguespear throw up pictures of both guns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 hasskell25

hi there I have M4A1 for sale http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78641922
    you can see pictures there

• Advertisement

AndyMalone wrote: »
    hey roguespear throw up pictures of both guns

There you go

picture.php?albumid=1839&pictureid=12814

picture.php?albumid=1839&pictureid=12812

picture.php?albumid=1839&pictureid=12810

Rogue Spear...Sir....You have my attention. The HK416 has been a sick little fantasy of mine for some time now, but that M4 looks like quite a beaut. first off the problem i find looking down the sights of an M4 is that Iron sight at the front....does it get in the way of Red dots etc? i really enjoy the collapsable front iron sight on the HK. What is the performance of the HK and M4 personally which did you prefere skirmishing etc?

Sorry for not gettin back to you till now. I've been sellin other stuff and didn't have the pics to show you. Never had a problem using any optics on the M4 with the front sight. With Red dots the dot just sits on top of the front sight. With maginfied optics you don't even see the fore sight. Buddy of mine skirmishes another D Dboys M4CQB and he has nothing but good things to say about it. They are both great aegs easy to handle and easy to get upgrade parts and mags etc.
    The HK416 Has a collapsable stock with a Battery pouch to allow a large battery. The green cord covers the battery wires. Can rewire to the front for a PEQ box or out on the original Solid stock if your interested. Where are you based??Any questions just ask.

They both look sweet but the hk stock looks like it is taped on?I like the cheek rest on the m4 but if you could put that cheekrest stock on the hk then it will be perfect

Also could get the hk muzzle velocity in fps

RogueSpear wrote: »
    The HK416 Has a collapsable stock with a Battery pouch to allow a large battery. The green cord covers the battery wires. Can rewire to the front for a PEQ box or out on the original Solid stock if your interested. Where are you based??Any questions just ask.
    They both look sweet but the hk stock looks like it is taped on?
    As mentioned above The HK416 Has a collapsable stock with a Battery pouch to allow a large battery. The green cord covers the battery wires. There is no tape on the AEG.
    I like the cheek rest on the m4 but if you could put that cheekrest stock on the hk then it will be perfect
    Sorry Aeg was to be sold as seen or with original Full stock. Am not going to cannibalise the crane stock from the M4 and end up trying to sell a frankenstein m4.

Also could get the hk muzzle velocity in fps
    FPS is 322 +/- 3fps with 0.2g bbs and hop off.

HK416 now sold on its own for sale thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056639303
    M4 RASII still available Make an offer.

picture.php?albumid=1839&pictureid=12813

picture.php?albumid=1839&pictureid=12808

RogueSpear wrote: »
    HK416 now sold on its own for sale thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056639303
    M4 RASII still available Make an offer.

picture.php?albumid=1839&pictureid=12813

picture.php?albumid=1839&pictureid=12808
    Offer €150

Offer €150

Yeah go on so. Deal for 150 if your collecting. Do you want any extra mags 10 euro each??

Well andy? Haven't heard anything from you?? Sent you a PM. I can deliver to your door but that will be extra.

Hey mate sorry I haven't gotten back to you I've exams going on so I've been really busy. I would collect it I am just confirming to have the right amount of money exactly. would I be able to test fire

• Advertisement

Hey mate sorry I haven't gotten back to you I've exams going on so I've been really busy. I would collect it I am just confirming to have the right amount of money exactly. would I be able to test fire

Yeah testfire is no problem. Lets take it to PM and we'll sort out a meet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 samdog701

Hey do you still have that hk416 for 130 bucks. If so is that full metal.

Advertisement