Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh hey, a bat. Neat.

Options
  • 09-05-2012 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

I had to leave the library but I'm curious to find out what happens to the bat that was (maybe still is) just chilling out on the second floor.... anyone see it?

(Please tell me someone else saw it and I wasn't just having a bad trip...)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

I saw it too so did my boyfriend.
    It was clinging to the wall and trying to dive bomb people but I think they opened the windows on the top floor at the top and it should have got out, hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭cjthecrow

Apparently some guy got it down from the wall as it was sleeping and put it on his desk. It woke up, people screamed and the guy caught it again, jumped onto a table and let it go out the window. All is well. My friend viewed it through a window and said it look like a movie scene ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

bats and ferrets? sounds a bit like jumanji to me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭njd2010

bats and ferrets? sounds a bit like jumanji to me!!

And a cow.

Next there'll be a mustached guy running around hunting humans for sport...
    Then again, this is Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Bats are actually a common enough site in the library. Seen half a dozen of them in the past three years. Very entertaining to watch one circling around the atrium over the computer clusters especially when procrastinating. :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement