Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Female Vocalist for Rock/Hiphop Group in/around Dublin

Options
  • 09-05-2012 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

We are an original rock/hiphop band looking for a female soul/RnB/rock vocalist with the ability to practice regularly in Dublin.

We have an EP professionally recorded and produced and ready to go, and we will be gigging very regularly once we have a female vocalist.

A professional approach is essential.

We are looking for a band member, not a session singer, so creative input will be encouraged!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MinxyCake

Hey I'm a 20 year old female singer living in Ballyfermot in Dublin. I am currently in an industrial band but our practices aren't very regular so I am looking to branch out into other areas.
    Do you have any samples of your stuff and I can send you a sample of my vocals.
    Also would you be able to tell me your influences and where you practice?

I'm open to most music styles and I don't shy away from writing lyrics. I actually do most of the lyrics and vocals for our band.

If you like you can message me here or contact me on my facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/KayteeCake

Look forward to hearing from you! :)

Advertisement