Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

high gloss wardrobe doors

Options
  • 09-05-2012 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

was wondering can any 1 shed some light on were i would get made to mesure high gloss wardrobe doors have a few places but none made to mesure

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

D-OLEARY wrote: »
    was wondering can any 1 shed some light on were i would get made to mesure high gloss wardrobe doors have a few places but none made to mesure

What sizes do you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭D-OLEARY

need 4 @ 2340x445
    and 1 @ 2340x345

the hight can be between 2340 and 2370

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

need 4 @ 2340x445
    and 1 @ 2340x345

the hight can be between 2340 and 2370

I can get you them form the trade company I use. What colour gloss do you require?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

J N Newport & Sons, Boynemill, Greenhills Drogheda 041 9836091

Good company...any colour, any size....ask for paul or gary

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

http://www.hugheswooddesign.ie/
    The number is on the site, ask for Jeff, he's a top class tradesman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

You can nearly get the doors you need here..
    http://www.woodworkers.ie/prices/p_wardrobe_hgloss.shtml

but the height is either 2280 or 2400, which doesn't suit you. Maybe you could trim the bottom edge off the 2400s to get what you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭gomamochi1

I am making my own at the mo to measure. Text me your measurements and I will quote if unr interested!

Advertisement