Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sponsored 457 Visa for Architects / Architectural Draftsman

Options
  • 09-05-2012 9:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Good Day to all!

I do realize that there may have been a lot of different threads regarding individuals looking for 457 employer sponsored visa but I still want to try out my luck.

I am a licensed architect with 9 years of total experience (local and overseas) and I am actively looking a position as an Architect / Architectural Draftsman for an Australian architecture and design firm. I am very much interested in living and working in Australia and I am looking for a good company offering sponsorship. If anyone here could point me in the right direction it would be highly appreciated.

It might be important to note that I have been a successful recipient of a 457 visa back in 2009 from a very prominent architectural and design firm in Brisbane, but unfortunately they needed to cancel my employment because of the recession. They did pay me 1 month salary as stipulated in my contract but I haven't tried looking for sponsors since then (blame the emotional heart break). Anyway, thanks very much for reading and I am hoping for very positive responses from you guys.

Cheers and have a good day!

Advertisement